Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Four Public Agencies Tour BART's 16th St Plazas on Thursday

Over the past few weeks, I've been requesting inspection tours of the public plazas at 16th and Mission Streets from agencies responsible for any aspect of maintaining these spaces.

I'm very pleased to share the news that tomorrow I will conduct a walk-through of BART's plazas with representatives of the Department of Public Heath, Public Works, Clear Channel and the police department.

Email invitations to representatives of BART and the SFMTA have not elicited any response but I'm hopeful they'll send someone to join the tour.

Any degree of coordination among these agencies would go a long way toward building on my three months of advocacy for better sanitation and overall environment at this critical transit hub.

Stay tuned for updates!


No comments: