Monday, July 06, 2015

White SF Cop Gives Black Man Pot Citation on Video

Allow me to be upfront. Maybe it was my lily-white ass that needed protecting from the black male youth smoking herb on Market Street, and that is why a white San Francisco police officer cited him.

This video is a prime example of Mayor Ed Lee and SFPD Chief Greg Suhr's "broken windows" approach to low-level quality of life criminal activities. It shows four black young men enjoying weed, not bothering a damn soul, and a middle-aged white male police officer going over and giving one of them a citation.

Thanks, Mr. Police Officer, for keeping me and the rest of San Francisco safe from the harms of young pot-smokers of color!

It's beyond obscene and ridiculous on so many levels - racial, political, "criminal" - that cops in the City that birthed Prop 215 which legalized medical marijuana and dispensaries at the ballot box, are citing folks to taking a bit of medicine in the public.

If you're pissed off, vote for me in November. I'm running as a write-in candidate for mayor. Until then, watch my video:



No comments: